Author Topic: Step closer to all out war  (Read 722 times)

Offline Traveler

• Time Out
Step closer to all out war
« on: December 27, 2016, 11:06:44 PM »
Did a Radio Electronic Attack down Russia TU-154 December 25, 2016?

December 28, 2016 by Steven DeNoon Leave a Comment

The evidence is starting to come in and though the Kremlin has not made an official announcement as to the cause of the crash of Russia’s military passenger plane the TU-154 off the coast of Sochi – it is starting to look more and more like an act of War according to some experts. We recently listened to a Russian talk show where the guest was a Russian Reserve Colonel, he was the first to suggest that the plane was downed intentionally. The Colonel pointed out that the Pilot had time to contact the flight tower to report problems but failed to do so, he noted that the plane has 3 engines and could still fly with only two, many other points he made that got my curiosity up.

Today Pravda reported according to different experts that the fateful flight may have been downed by a “Radio Electronic Attack” . The article addressed all the evidence that had come to light as of the publication of this article. Life News reported that the flight data recorder had the cockpit crews final words on it: “the flaps, damn it!” followed by “Commander, we’re going down!” according to Life News, citing its source. These words add to the fact that a witness standing on the shore stated that she could hear the engines of the jet then suddenly that stopped followed by a huge splash sound, no doubt the fuselage hitting the Black Sea, the witness testimony was noted in the online French news source; La Cause Du Peuple. This French source also noted:

We saw in our article It’s the CIA that caused the catastrophic fall of the Russian plane in the Black Sea, that this fall is due to a radio-electronic attack commissioned by the CIA. According to the Russian expert Alexander Artamonov, the executants could be French ships that were present in the Black Sea.

Pravada used several experts that noted the fact all engines stopped simultaneously, the flaps were locked and what the public was told the plane turned 180 degrees was not true. Other experts interviewed by Pravda cited the crew did not contact the air-traffic controllers, nor did anyone try to use a cell phone but had time to put on life jackets. All the evidence seem to point to a Radio Electronic Attack.

So the crew had time to warn them, but not the controller. It fits into the electronic version of the attack. But this is not terrorism, it is a war with NATO. Pravada.ru

Found at https://israelinewslive.org/radio-electronic-attack-russia-tu-154-december-25-2016/

Offline MeBeAdmin

• Administrator
    • Me Be Like Me Are
Re: Step closer to all out war
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2016, 08:48:02 AM »
I don't doubt that this is a possible game of chicken.  The US and Russia have participated in proxie wars for a long time.  I always saw this behavior as muscle flexing and chest thumping while blowing off steam.  The world would be in a very ugly place if Russia and the US went at it for real.
"Every man has a right to his own opinion, but no man has a right to be wrong in his facts” B Baruch

Offline Traveler

• Time Out
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2016, 02:45:37 PM »
One of the problems is that the plane was carrying members of a very popular rock band and a bunch of doctors. On the Russian side public feelings are running very high.

https://www.facebook.com/leningradcowboys

Offline MeBeAdmin

• Administrator
    • Me Be Like Me Are
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2016, 04:37:25 PM »
I would be surprised if they didn't, but we have to cling to the facts before casting judgement.

Russia Rules Out Explosion in Military Plane Crash

http://fox40.com/2016/12/29/russia-rules-out-explosion-in-military-plane-crash/

(CNN) — Russian investigators have found no evidence of an explosion or fire on a military plane that crashed into the Black Sea on Sunday with 92 people on board, an air force official said Thursday.

Terrorism has not been ruled out as the cause of the crash, but it is not a primary line of investigation, the air force’s deputy head of flight safety, Sergey Bainetov, told the state-run TASS news agency.
"Every man has a right to his own opinion, but no man has a right to be wrong in his facts” B Baruch

Offline MeBeAdmin

• Administrator
    • Me Be Like Me Are
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2016, 08:20:57 AM »
Thanks for bringing that reality into this and no I don't think it's off topic.  As long as we are "accustomed" and distracted with who were going to attack next our control of our own money is being drained from us.

I'll create an economics thread because I've been wanting to ask you about that.