Author Topic: The Great Earthquake  (Read 709 times)

Offline JBReyes777

The Great Earthquake
« on: December 22, 2016, 02:49:55 PM »
Greetings,
Please allow me to share the following.  Thank you.

As conveyed to the US Cardinals, Bishops and Board of Rabbis.  By the Power of the Holy Spirit, the Continent of Africa will shake on the 25th day of a month, signifying the resting place of the One True Ark of The Covenant of Israel at Axum, Ethiopia  amen peace
https://youtu.be/5oqb6ikF6Is

Many peoples of Africa will perish, please pray for the peoples of Africa amen peace

No one has to believe, the Ark of the Covenant is the true presence of the God of Israel, but God's Chosen Peoples of Israel amen.  No one has to believe, the Holy Eucharist is the true Presence of the Lord Jesus Christ, but the peoples of the Holy Roman Catholic Faith amen. This is the new and Holy Eucharistic Sacrifice before the Ark of the Covenant (God of Israel/God The Father), all other sacrifice not of the Holy Roman Catholic Faith is the Abomination that causes Desolation amen. Peace
https://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/Judaism/ark.html

Jewish and Catholic Faith United Through The Ark of the Covenant

Joseph B. Reyes

Offline Traveler

• Time Out
Re: The Great Earthquake
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2016, 10:35:41 PM »
Well you have made this prediction.

Now what happens if it does not come about!

::)

Offline forumjunky

« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2016, 01:21:14 PM »
Stoning ?

Offline MeBeAdmin

• Administrator
    • Me Be Like Me Are
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2016, 06:02:24 PM »
Stoning ?

Is there a passage that allows stoning for false predictions and/or misleading people?  I'm curious now!
"Every man has a right to his own opinion, but no man has a right to be wrong in his facts” B Baruch

Offline Traveler

• Time Out
« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2016, 07:12:51 PM »
Is there a passage that allows stoning for false predictions and/or misleading people?  I'm curious now!

No there is no stoning!

The instruction is that if a prophet gives a prophecy that does not come to pass then that prophet is not to be feared by  the people. It is understood that God himself deals with the false prophets. 

Offline MeBeAdmin

• Administrator
    • Me Be Like Me Are
« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2016, 09:19:12 PM »
It is understood that God himself deals with the false prophets.

Even the threat of a lake of fire doesn't stop those shysters, although a lot of them have sequestered themselves to the religious channels on cable tv.

Joseph you have copy/pasted this all over the internet and it's the same thing you posted on AO.  Rather than spamming the same thing why don't you come up with something original or at least add some extra content to discuss?  The purpose of this board is for discussion, not just repeating the same stuff that's already all over the internet.

If your goal is to spam this to as many places as possible you're going to find an unwilling admin on this end.
"Every man has a right to his own opinion, but no man has a right to be wrong in his facts” B Baruch

Offline JBReyes777

« Reply #6 on: December 25, 2016, 09:24:01 PM »
To the readers.  Have a little FAITH.  That's all God The Father ask of us, is to have FAITH.  Its been said, FAITH can move mountains.

Offline MeBeAdmin

• Administrator
    • Me Be Like Me Are
« Reply #7 on: December 25, 2016, 10:05:28 PM »
Faith is one thing and is good to have but this thread is titled regarding an earthquake.

If a big earthquake is coming and wiping out a bunch of African people, what scriptures point to this?

Offline JBReyes777

« Reply #8 on: December 25, 2016, 11:01:44 PM »
REVELATIONS CHAPTER 11

1 Then I was given a measuring rod like a staff and I was told, “Come and measure the temple of God and the altar, and count those who are worshiping in it.

2 But exclude the outer court* of the temple; do not measure it, for it has been handed over to the Gentiles, who will trample the holy city for forty-two months.

3 I will commission my two witnesses* to prophesy for those twelve hundred and sixty days, wearing sackcloth.”

4 b These are the two olive trees and the two lampstands* that stand before the Lord of the earth.

5 * If anyone wants to harm them, fire comes out of their mouths and devours their enemies. In this way, anyone wanting to harm them is sure to be slain.

6 They have the power to close up the sky so that no rain can fall during the time of their prophesying. They also have power to turn water into blood and to afflict the earth with any plague as often as they wish.c

7 When they have finished their testimony, the beast that comes up from the abyss* will wage war against them and conquer them and kill them.d

8 Their corpses will lie in the main street of the great city,* which has the symbolic names “Sodom” and “Egypt,” where indeed their Lord was crucified.

9 * Those from every people, tribe, tongue, and nation will gaze on their corpses for three and a half days, and they will not allow their corpses to be buried.

10 The inhabitants of the earth will gloat over them and be glad and exchange gifts because these two prophets tormented the inhabitants of the earth.

11 But after the three and a half days, a breath of life from God entered them. When they stood on their feet, great fear fell on those who saw them.e

12 Then they heard a loud voice from heaven say to them, “Come up here.” So they went up to heaven in a cloud as their enemies looked on.f

13 At that moment there was a great earthquake, and a tenth of the city fell in ruins. Seven thousand people* were killed during the earthquake; the rest were terrified and gave glory to the God of heaven.

14 The second woe has passed, but the third is coming soon.
The Seventh Trumpet.*

15 Then the seventh angel blew his trumpet. There were loud voices in heaven, saying, “The kingdom of the world now belongs to our Lord and to his Anointed, and he will reign forever and ever.”

16 The twenty-four elders who sat on their thrones before God prostrated themselves and worshiped God

17 and said: “We give thanks to you, Lord God almighty, who are and who were. For you have assumed your great power and have established your reign.

18 The nations raged, but your wrath has come, and the time for the dead to be judged, and to recompense your servants, the prophets, and the holy ones and those who fear your name,
the small and the great alike, and to destroy those who destroy the earth.

Offline MeBeAdmin

• Administrator
    • Me Be Like Me Are
« Reply #9 on: December 26, 2016, 09:08:58 AM »
There you go, although you could have just copy pasted #s 8 and 13.

I'd like to see more discussion about this such as the "symbolic" names.  I'm confused at how Egypt is considered symbolic.

Offline Traveler

• Time Out
« Reply #10 on: December 26, 2016, 08:27:44 PM »
That takes place after the rapture of the bride during the time of the seven trumpets.

I believe he has his time line all messed up.

Offline JBReyes777

« Reply #11 on: December 27, 2016, 07:53:25 AM »
That takes place after the rapture of the bride during the time of the seven trumpets.

I believe he has his time line all messed up.

The One True Church and the One True Faith and the Love of God within the heart, soul and mind, The Holy Roman Catholic Church amen.  Peace.

Offline MeBeAdmin

• Administrator
    • Me Be Like Me Are
« Reply #12 on: December 27, 2016, 09:26:38 AM »
JB are you going to participate in the conversation?  You started it.  It would be helpful if you answered questions using factual statements and not copy/paste or use cryptic spiritual comments.

If you aren't going to participate in discussions you start then I'll be forced to close them because they aren't contributing to the purpose of this being a discussion board.